Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Beginning

Well after years and years (and years) of talking about politics I have finally layed down a cyberspace patch to park those political rants.

Patrick Leonard, my high school sophomore English teacher, and youngest child of then State Representative June Leonard, always said I was "Just Right of Attila the Hun", so here it is!

I am a Christian, a proud American citizen, voter, taxpayer, and U.S. Navy veteran.

I am also a President Ronald Reagan Conservative. That is to say that while I tend to vote for political candidates from the Republican Party I am in no way, shape, or form married to a particular political party.

I'll get on my Soap Box a bit later and start ranting on about whatever topic of the day has me fired up at the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home