Tuesday, August 17, 2010

U.S. House 8th District: Tim Dillon

I've already ranted about how much I can't stand incumbent U.S. Representative Dave Reichert (read it here). As I already stated I voted for Republican challenger Tim Dillon.

While I fully realize that The Sheriff will in all likelihood make it to the General Election (along with Democrat challenger Suzan DelBene) I will never ever again cast my lot for the supposedly conservative useful idiot Dave Reichert. If that means a Pelosi-drone Darcy Burner-clone sits in Rod Chandler & Jennifer Dunn's seat for 2 years then so be it. At least then an actual conservative can make a good run at the seat.

As Tim Dillon probably won't make it to the General Election I will likely be writing-in Reagan Dunn's name on my November ballot.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the vote. :-) I will be running in 2012. Best Tim

August 28, 2010 at 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home