Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Brand New Day

Kumbaya, The One, kumbaya
Yes We Can, The One, Yes We Can
Change and Hope, The One, Change and Hope,
Kumbaya, The One, kumbaya

Kumbaya, The One, kumbaya
Iran will like us now, kumbaya
North Korea'll stop developing-the-bomb,
Oh Great Talker, kumbaya

Taliban stops shooting, kumbaya
Al-Queda gives up, kumbaya
Putin's missiles? Nah, kumbaya
Oh they'll like us again, kumbaya

Punish big oil, The One, kumbaya
More-expensive-gas, The One, kumbaya
Raising taxes (on "them"), kumbaya
Spreading the wealth, The One, others' wealth

Israel's crying, The One, kumbaya
Hammas is cheering, The One, kumbaya
We're all less safe now, kumbaya
Yes We Can, The One, kumbaya

Someone's praying, The One, kumbaya
They'd better-not-pray out loud! kumbaya
Fairness Doctine, now! kumbaya
Silencing decent, Hope-Change! kumbaya

Masses are fainting, The One, kumbaya
But what has changed? The One, kumbaya
Eloquent words, The One, kumbaya
Eloquent words, The One, just eloquent words

3 Comments:

Blogger Eric W. said...

Quit with the spam.

November 5, 2008 at 6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is what I know...

I'm deeply saddened by what I SEE today.

I'm deeply concerned today for my children by what I SEE.

Between the President Elect and the Gov of WA STATE, I am floored by the people's vote and all that I SEE.

Here's what I truly know...

As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

As a family we choose to walk by faith and not by sight.

Our hope does not lie in who sits behind the desk in the Oval Office or who resides in the Gov mansion...Our hope lies in Jehovah God that can and will contend with those that contend with His own (Prayerfully watching our President Elect's movements on his feeling regarding Israel.)

Yes, friend...On Christ the Solid Rock I stand...and i will not be moved or shaken by what I percieve I am SEEING...

For what I am TRULY seeing is the Hand of God move and HIS will be done.


In His Grip,

Brenda

November 6, 2008 at 5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed He is in charge through all things; however, He has given us a small measure of say in how we govern ourselves here.

There is only one Savior, and His name is NOT Barack Obama!

November 10, 2008 at 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home