Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Changing Focus

For the past several weeks I've been starting (but not finishing) various blog posts on things like the second McCain-Obama debate, Hannity's interview with both Senator McCain and Governor Palin, Charlie Gibson's interview with Senator Obama, deeper research on the Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn connections to Barak and Michelle Obama, the final McCain-Obama debate, the two candidates' humorous roasts at the annual Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner, and Secretary Colin Powell's endorsement of Senator Obama. Unfortunately I have done a very poor job of keeping up.

In lieu of waxing politic on a daily reactive basis I will begin going over my General Election absentee ballot which I received in the mail two days ago.

I will start in reverse order of what is on my ballot and ultimately explain why I'll be voting the way I am this election.

Perhaps this will generate discussion. I almost wrote 'more discussion', but as nobody is posting any comments....

1 Comments:

Blogger orcmid said...

Since your posts are on political topics, it might be a blessing that there are no comments.

Some folks I follow say the way to generate comments is to ask questions. As someone who gets few comments from his few readers, I can't personally vouch for that.

October 21, 2008 at 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home